DEC 28, 2016
FINALLY TUNING UP MY STUDIO.
Love the time After The Holidays.. just selfish I guess. Finally get to doing the things I have been wanting to get to. Got a new work bench for Christmas and now all I have to do is put it together. The box weighs a ton. This should be interesting. The studio has a built in workbench, but it vibrates when using power tools and during the summer the vibration caused a sharp item I had stored on the top shelf to fall and gash my leg. One thing leads to another. Left a scar. So that is one reason for the new work bench.
- Don't store things on those high shelves ( it only seems like a good idea)
- Always have phone in studio in case of emergency
- Get stiches for deep wounds
- Arrange the studio with safety in mind
- Have 1st aid kit available
DOLDRUMS or incubation period?
Been here before, Time for open reception of ideas and showing up for the work. On with the day.